- 4 Days from$760 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
If you want a wildlife safari experience but have limited time or budget this safari is for you! Tarangire National Park with its majestic baobab trees, sweeping grasslands and stunning vistas of the lush river valley. Tarangire is home to large herds of elephants and a variety of herbivores like zebra, antelope, buffalo, cheetahs, leopards, lions, and a host of birds and other creatures. Lake Manyara National Park is home to the famous tree-climbing lions while the park borders a large lake that offers year-round water for a wide variety of species including hippos and flamingos. In the forest you’ll see troops of baboons, elephants and giraffes, while the open areas provide habitat for zebra, wildebeest, buffalo and antelope.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Elephant, Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik
- Activities:Game Drive, Game Viewing, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Arusha, end in Arusha
- Minimum age:18 yrs
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 570 per person
- Accommodation, meals & drinks
- Transport & airport transfers
- Park entrance & guide fees
- Government tax & VAT 18%
- Flights & visas
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips & gratuities
- Spa treatments & hot air balloon trip
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Tragelaphus Safari and Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Tragelaphus Safari and Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Our driver and guide will meet you at the airport outside arrivals and bring you to Karibu House Heritage for dinner and overnight stay before the safari ahead of you – marvelous game drives in Tarangire National Park and Lake Manyara National Park.
After an early breakfast at Karibu Heritage House, the safari starts with the journey to Tarangire National Park to enjoy nature and adventures. You will spend the day on a game drive with a picnic lunch overlooking the Tarangire River. In the late afternoon, leave the park and travel to Mto wa Mbu on the shores of Lake Manyara to your tented camp for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast at camp make a short drive to Lake Manyara National Park for your full day game drive. Explore the forests, watching for the famous tree-climbing lions, large troops of baboons as well as blue monkey and green vervet monkeys. Picnic overlooking the lake and continue the safari in search of elephants, giraffes, wildebeests and zebra. Leave the park in the late afternoon and return to Arusha and the Karibu Heritage House for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, relax at the Karibu Heritage House before our driver takes you to the airport for your return flight.