- 4 Days from$700 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Enjoy this 3-night journey giving you a taste of beautiful Kenya, with affordable 3* accommodation in some of the best lodges in Kenya. Experience the remarkable Masai Mara National Reserve followed by Lake Nauru National Park, both packed with amazing wildlife and numerous bird species.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park, Nairobi
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippo, Hyena, Cheetah, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Thomson's Gazelle
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities, Village Visit, Birding, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
- Visit two of Kenya’s top safari destinations
- Come face to face with the big five
- Witness the great wildlife migration
- Visit the iconic Masai Mara National Reserve
- Masai village visit
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 700 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Transport in a safari mini van
- All park fees
- Driver guide fees
- Flights & visas
- Anything not in includes
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Dream Voyage Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Dream Voyage Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from your hotel at 0730 hrs and drive through the Great African Rift Valley to arrive in time for lunch at Narok town. Continue to Masai Mara National Reserve, arriving in the afternoon when you settle in at your safari camp. An evening game drive will follow to explore this outstanding reserve, famous for its large numbers of wildebeests, lions, elephants, buffaloes and many other animals. Set in the Oloolaimutia Valley the camp blends in perfectly with its surrounding hillside landscape. The accent here is on the Masai people and the fabulous wealth of wildlife, bird life and natural flora to be found in the fabled Masai Mara Game Reserve. Drive back to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Set off early for a morning game drive to witness the animal kingdom at its most active hour. Head to the famous Mara River where thousands of wildebeest and zebras cross from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Kenya’s Masai Mara each year during the annual migration. Search for the park’s large populations of wildebeest, rhinoceros, buffalo, lion, leopard, elephant, hippo, cheetah, zebra, impala, gazelle, hartebeest, warthog, ostrich, topi and Masai giraffe. Enjoy a packed lunch inside the park surrounded by beautiful sceneries and wildlife. In the evening visit a local Maasai village (USD 25 per person). Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Early morning game drive from 0630 hrs until 0930 hrs, then return to the camp for breakfast. Afterwards depart for Lake Nakuru with lunch in Narok town en route. Arrive in Nakuru early evening for dinner and overnight at hotel.
After breakfast enjoy game viewing in Lake Nakuru National Park, where you will have a chance to visit a unique sanctuary catering for a sizable number of the endangered rhinoceros and the Rothschild giraffe. Waterbucks as well as predators such as the lion and leopard are common in the park. Also to be seen is a myriad different variety of birds in and around the lake. Flamingos are also plentiful at the lake. Leave for Nairobi in the afternoon arriving in the city in the evening with a drop off to a Nairobi hotel of your choice or back to the airport to catch up with your flight for the next destination.