- 4 Days from$1260 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
This safari was designed to offer visitors with a budget constraint the opportunity to experience a Tanzanian northern circuit wildlife safari at an affordable rate. On this short but fulfilling camping and walking safari, experience the excitement of an African wildlife safari in Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara National Park and Arusha National Park.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Walking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Ngorongoro Crater, Arusha
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Start/end in Arusha (or Kilimanjaro)
RATES – PER PERSON USD
1 Person – from USD 2,200 per person
2 People – from USD 1,260 per person
3 People – from USD 1,180 per person
4 People – from USD 900 per person
5 People – from USD 800 per person
6 People – from USD 760 per person
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Airport
- 1 night hotel accommodation on your arrival in Arusha (B&B)
- Overnight at the Hotels/Campsites according to safari program
- Meals during the safari (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
- Park entry and camping fees
- Ngorongoro Crater service fees
- Walking fees
- Armed ranger guide
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Transport in 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Professional driver/tour guide
- 1.5 liter of drinking mineral water per person per day on safari
- Tents, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, pillow, chairs, table, mosquito net
- All taxes + VAT
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Tips and expenses of personal nature
- Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Northern Circuit Adventure‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Northern Circuit Adventure‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will meet our professional driver/tour guide at your hotel, who will deliver a short safari info briefing. At 9:00 drive to Lake Manyara National Park, one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park) at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants. Lake Manyara is also famous for its tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
- Dinner and overnight at Fanaka Campsite located outside the National Park
This day starts very early in the morning, equipped with a picnic lunch, for the descent 2,000 ft down to the crater floor in our 4×4 vehicle for game viewing. This ‘Garden of Eden’ is a huge, deep volcanic crater where rich pasture, swamps, forest and permanent water are the perfect home for diverse and numerous wildlife. There are up to 25,000 large animals living here and its one of the best opportunities to see black rhino and many other rare species like the black-manned lion. We will have a fantastic day and you will see wildlife at its best. Late evening we drive back to Tarangire campsite.
- Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Campsite
After breakfast we drive to Tarangire National Park for game viewing. The park runs along the line of the Tarangire River and is mainly made up of low-lying hills on the Great Rift Valley floor. Its natural vegetation consists of Acacia woodland and giant African baobab trees, with huge swamp areas in the south. Both the river and the swamps act like a magnet for wild animals during Tanzania’s dry season. The Tarangire National Park is reputed to contain some of the largest elephant herds in Africa and is also home to three rare species of animals – the greater kudu, the fringed-eared Oryx and a few ashy starlings.
- Dinner & overnight at Meru View Campsite
After breakfast we will drive to Arusha National Park. You will enjoy a half-day guided walking safari through the forest to the waterfall and the natural beauty of the hills, mountains and river beds, waiting to be explored. Your guide will also take through the rainforest to the waterfalls; you will see black and white colobus monkeys, zebras, buffalo and a lot of antelopes. You will also have a chance to observe more than 400 bird species including crowned eagle, lanner falcon and Levaillant’s cuckoo.
After lunch in the bush, you will be taken on a game drive through the park, where you will enjoy the flora and fauna. We will drive you to seven Momella lakes full of pink flamingos and other water birds. On the way back, giraffes, unaware of your presence, will pose undisturbed for the family album. Late afternoon at around 5pm we will drive you back to Arusha town and drop you at your hotel in Arusha.</