- 3 Days from$800 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
This is one of the best short safaris to two of the greatest natural havens in the world: Tarangire National Park and Serengeti National Park. Enjoy amazing game drives, with an opportunity to view many wild animals such as wildebeest, Thomson’s gazelle and giraffe alongside predators like leopard, lion and the rare cheetah. Tarangire National Park, the sixth largest national park in Tanzania, is packed with wildlife and large elephant herds while Serengeti National Park is a World Heritage Site teeming with wildlife: 4,000 lions, 550 cheetahs, 2 million ungulates and 1,000 leopard.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Dik Dik, Vervet Monkey, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose, Topi, Grant's Gazelle
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Moshi or Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 800 per person
- Accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- Professional driver/guide
- Park & TANAPA fees
- Drinking water
- Flights & visas
- All beverages at the camp/lodge
- Accommodation before/after safari
- Tipping for the staff members (driver/guide)
- Medical & travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Tanzania Safari Radar‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Tanzania Safari Radar‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After having an early breakfast around 5:30 am you will head over to Tarangire National Park for a day of game viewing with a picnic lunch. Continue on game driving until the evening when you will head over to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight. Tarangire National Park has plenty of wildlife to spot as well as the ancient rock paintings in the vicinity of Kolo which you will come across.
After breakfast your journey to Serengeti National Park will begin. You will spend the whole day game driving towards central Serengeti. On the way you will be able to view the beautiful Rift Valley and Ngorongoro Crater, reaching central Serengeti around 3pm. A picnic lunch will be offered and later after having an evening game drive you will spend overnight in camp/lodge depending on your preference. Serengeti National Park,undoubtedly the world’s most famous and significant wildlife sanctuary, hosts the great migration of more than a million wildebeest as well as zebras and gazelles and is without doubt a must-visit national park.
After having breakfast you will enjoy a game drive early in the morning. This is when most predators are returning from their hunting scavenger and you might also spot lions awakening at dawn. Later you will start your transfer back to Arusha/Moshi.