- 4 Days from$660 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Budget, Camping, Mid Range
Tanzania is a safari paradise with stunning scenery, abundant wildlife and diverse cultures. Enjoy a short safari to the famous Serengeti National Park and discover the beauty of the flora and fauna hidden deep in this great national park. Continue to Ngorongoro Crater where you can enjoy its blue-green vistas and unparalleled concentration of wildlife.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Baboon, Eland, Warthog, Topi, Grant's Gazelle
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:5
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 660 per person
- Accommodation before & after safari (double rooms with breakfast)
- Accommodation on safari
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled water, soft drinks, thermos with hot tea/coffee
- Experienced English-speaking safari guide
- Land Cruiser 4×4 with pop-up roof
- Pick-up at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Transfer to a hotel in Arusha and back to the airport
- All park fees
- Flights & visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips to your safari guide ($20-50 per day per car)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Nakuja Africa Adventures‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Nakuja Africa Adventures‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up at the Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) and transferred to your arranged hotel in Arusha town. You will meet your guide who will brief you on your Africa safari tour.
Overnight at hotel in Arusha
Our professional driver and guide will pick you from your hotel in Arusha and from there you will be driven to Serengeti National Park. Your first game drive follows in the afternoon where you will see great herds of buffalo, smaller groups of elephant and giraffe, and thousands of eland, topi, kongoni, impala and Grant’s gazelle among others.
Dinner and overnight at Lodge/Campsite
Today is dedicated to a full day game drive along Serengeti Plains- home to elusive lions, leopards, elephants, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, wild dog, gazelles and crocodiles among others. The Serengeti is famed for its incredible wildlife, stunning views and the annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest and hundreds of thousands of zebras. In this frenzied bout of territorial conquests and mating, witness an actual survival of the fittest as these animals plunge through crocodile-infested waters. The wildebeest will birth more than 8,000 calves daily before the 1,000 km (600 mile) pilgrimage begins again. You will enjoy your packed lunch at the picnic site to be decided by your driver.
Today you will wake up early and drive to Ngorongoro for the crater tour. The jewel in Ngorongoro’s crown is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest unflooded and unbroken caldera in the world. About 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq kms in area, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder. Visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the south western corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here also. Your packed lunch is in the crater. You will later depart in the afternoon for Arusha town.