- 3 Days from$760 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
This short camping safari takes you into the heart of Tanzania’s top wildlife spots: Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. With you experienced driver guide search for diverse animals and numerous birds in the scenic landscapes.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Dik Dik, Vervet Monkey, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose, Tree Hyrax
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:4
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 760 per person
- Camping fees & equipment
- Cook & meals during safari
- Safari guide
- Safari transportation
- Park fees
- Flights & visas
- Airport transfers
- Tips for guide and chef
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Bush Love Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Bush Love Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast our driver guide will drive you from your accommodation in Arusha to Serengeti National Park, with its endless open plains and stunning skies. Take in the breathtaking landscape and game en route when you transit Ngorongoro Conservation Area. When you reach the Serengeti enjoy a game drive until late evening when you drive to your camp.
Dinner and overnight at Seronera Campsite
Set off on an early morning game drive at sunrise searching for wildlife. Afterwards drive back to the camp site for lunch and pack your stuff before heading off on a game drive towards Ngorongoro Conservation Area, our professional and experienced driver guiding you along the way.
Dinner and overnight at Simba Camp
Early morning breakfast, then you proceed directly to the Crater floor for an early morning crater drive until lunch when you drive back to camp. After packing up you set off on the drive back to Arusha.