3 Days from$420 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Experience a thrilling safari among the vast plains of Kenya’s Masai Mara National Reserve with its rich wildlife, tree studded grasslands and rolling hills. Drive from Nairobi and be amazed by the spectacular views of the Great Rift Valley on the way. Spot the Big 5 and the other abundant wildlife species on game drives as well as visit the nearby Maasai village to explore the culture and traditions of the Maasai people.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Oryx, Thomson's Gazelle, Hartebeest
Activities:Game Drive, Nature Walk, Optional Activities, Village Visit, Birding, Cultural Experience
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 420 per person
- Accommodation in lodges
- Three meals a day (except the first breakfast & last dinner)
- Transport in a safari mini van
- Services of a qualified driver guide
- Park entrance fees
- Flights & visas
- Optional visit to Masai villages
- Drinking water
- Personal spending money & tips
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Flukey Adventure Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Flukey Adventure Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning and set off to the Maasai Mara via the floor of the Great Rift Valley. Arrive in time for lunch then enjoy an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Spend the day game viewing across the rich tree studded grassland and rolling hills. Have a siesta at the lodge or visit the local Maasai villages (small fee paid separately). Meals and overnight at lodge.
Head out on a pre-breakfast game drive. Afterwards have breakfast and depart for Nairobi, arriving in the late afternoon/early evening.