3 Days from$900 p/p in USD
The well known island of Zanzibar is a cultural paradise blessed with white sandy beaches, palm fringed shores, fishing villages and spice plantations. Spend time meandering through the narrow alleys of Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site full of history, marketplaces, bazaars, music and art. This is a sample itinerary, which can be customized to include everything you would like to experience in this unique bit of East African paradise.
Safari types:Beach Safari, Coastal Safari
You will visit:Zanzibar, Jozani Chwaka NP, Stone Town
Wildlife:Birds, Colobus Monkey, Dolphin, Marine Life
Activities:Boat Cruise, Diving, Snorkelling, Swimming, Rowing Boat
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Start/end:Start in Moshi, end in Zanzibar
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 900 per person
- Domestic flight to Zanzibar
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Meals as specified
- Road transfers & lunch during tours as indicated
- Airport pickup and drop off
- All entrance fees at historical sites & conservation areas
- Equipment for snorkeling
- International flights & visas
- Additional meals and all beverages
- Additional activities (can be booked as desired)
- Travel insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Alpine Chat Adventure‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Alpine Chat Adventure‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Welcome to the beautiful spice island of Zanzibar, where the culture is rich and history abounds. You will be met at Zanzibar Airport by our Alpine Chat Adventure representative and drive to Stone Town to stay at Tembo House Hotel.
- Transfer Time: 1-1.5 hours
- Overnight Stay: Tembo House Hotel
- Meals: None
In the morning at 8:30 you will be picked up from your hotel to go to Fumba Village. Here you will meet your boat for a full day guided safari blue tour: On this boat trip visit three different sand banks and stop at one of those for a delicious seafood lunch. Later do some snorkeling and have chance of seeing dolphins. It is full day trip so you will be back at the hotel around 17:30.
- Transfer Time: Varies
- Overnight Stay: Amaan Beach Bungalows.
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
After breakfast pick up at 8:30am for a trip to a Zanzibar spice farm. Here you can see different types of spices and how they are grown plus tasting the seasonal fruits. You can also experience the day-to-day life of the local people in the village followed by lunch at spice farm. Afterwards enjoy a Stone Town tour where you can take in the amazing history of the heart of Zanzibar island: see the slave market site, daily market, House of Wonder, old fort, Palace Museum and narrow streets. Enjoy the day then late in the evening you will head to Zanzibar Airport for your departure flight.
Transfer Time: Varies
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch