3 Days from$760 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Discover the beautiful island of Zanzibar and visit Prison Island, Stone Town and a Spice Farm. The tour can start on any date and is a private tour, whether you are a single person, family or friends it will just be your group in a vehicle with driver/guide. Accommodation is in mid-range Fumba Beach Lodge or you can opt for budget or luxury accommodation. We can also help in arranging and booking local flights and speed boats in and out of Zanzibar.
Safari types:Beach Safari, Dive Safari, Guided Safari
You will visit:Zanzibar
Wildlife:Birds, Marine Life
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Zanzibar (Unguja)
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 750 per person
- All excursions shown in the package
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel
- Services of an experienced and professional tour guide
- All taxes and service fees included
- Hotel Accommodation (Fumba Beach Lodge) with B&B meal plan
- Transfer and transport waiting charge
- Local and international flights
- Visa cost
- Medical insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature such as shopping in curio and gift shops
- Airport taxes
- Gratuities and tips for guide/driver
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Ngaiza Adventures‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Ngaiza Adventures‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
This will be your arrival day when you will be picked up from your point of arrival on Zanzibar, whether that the airport or the marine port. Your driver will transfer you to Fumba Beach Lodge for check-in.
After your morning breakfast at the lodge you will be picked by your driver/guide and driven to Stone Town, arriving at around at 09:00 am for the start of your City Stone Town Tour. The tour will take you around the historical, cultural and architectural town of Stone Town with its centuries of history. Visit the former slave market site, the Anglican church built in 1871, town old market, Zanzibar Memorial Museum, the House of Wonder built in 1883 (Beit-Al-Ajab), Old Arab Fort, Palace Museum, Old Indian dispensary (Cultural Center) and Maruhubi Palace Ruins. The tour will takes 3 to 4 hours walking.
After the city Stone Town tour and your lunch in Stone Town, at around 2:30 pm you will board a boat for a trip to Prison Island, home of Aldabra Giant Tortoises. The island is flanked with an amazing beach of reef sanctuary, making the island an ideal place for swimming, snorkeling and beach relaxation. Thereafter return with your boat to Stone Town where you will be picked and driven back to Fumba Beach Lodge for your dinner and overnight.
After your morning breakfast at Fumba Beach Lodge, you will be picked up (with your luggage) for a Spice Tour. You will visit a spice farm where you will see and taste the fresh fruits and spice plantations, explore a variety of spice plants with different uses such as ornament, medicines, flowers, fruits and other interesting flora and see why Zanzibar is nicknamed the Spice Island. After the tour, depending on your departure place and time, the driver will takes you to either the airport or the marine port for your departure from Zanzibar.