3 Days from$350 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Budget, Camping, Luxury, Mid Range
This compact safari gives you a taste of the remarkable Masai Mara National Reserve and its thrilling wildebeest migration, an ongoing movement of animals searching for pasture and water, which takes place throughout the year. The Mara River is famed for its crossings, as the animals run the gauntlet of crocodiles and river currents.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Birding Safari, Camping Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara
Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
RATES – PER PERSON USD
Camping from USD 350 per person
Contact us for Budget, Mid-range and Luxury options and rates
- Transport in a van (jeeps also available on request)
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Accommodation as indicated in the itinerary
- Three meals a day while on safari
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Drinking water
- International flights
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Summer Break Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Summer Break Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Leave Nairobi in the morning and drive to Masai Mara National Reserve via the scenic Great Rift Valley where we will make a stop over at the view point to see this great depression. Arrive in Masai Mara in time for lunch at your pre-booked safari camp or lodge. Afternoon game drive in this fantastic park brimming with wildlife and home to the great migration.
Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa or other
Early morning game drive before returning back to camp for breakfast. After breakfast spend a full day in the park, with a packed lunch, in search of its popular residents including predators and their opponents such as zebra, wildebeest and giraffe. Visit the Mara River to see hippo and the dangerous crocodiles.
Meals and overnight at Ashnil Mara Camp, Sarova Mara Game Camp or other
Early morning breakfast at your camp before checking out of the camp and the park. Drive to Nairobi, arriving in time for lunch at the Carnivore Restaurant. Afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or the airport around 3pm.