3 Days from$1000 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
The safari takes you around some of the very best places in Tanzania to see wildlife, birds and beautiful scenery. Experience the world famous Serengeti National Park with elephants, giraffes, buffaloes, zebras, wildebeests, lions, leopards, cheetahs and much more followed by the Ngorongoro Crater, also known as the Garden of Eden and packed full of staggering wildlife.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,000 per person
- Accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- Drinking water
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All taxes/VAT
- International flights & visas
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘African Sunrise Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘African Sunrise Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Leave Arusha for the drive to Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge, which takes about 7 to 8 hours. Olduvai Gorge is an archaeological site located in the eastern Serengeti plains, where early human fossils were first discovered. The amazing landscape resulted from tectonic forces, which created the Great Rift Valley millions of years ago. Then in the late evening, enjoy game drives in the Serengeti.
Overnight at Serengeti Wild Camp, full board
After breakfast, enjoy morning game drives in Serengeti National Park. Later in the afternoon, drive to the Ngorongoro Highlands, in readiness for your spectacular day tomorrow in the Ngorongoro Crater, one of the most wildlife-rich places on the planet.
Overnight at lodge or camp
After breakfast, drive to the Ngorongoro Crater for a half day of game drives inside the crater. This is undoubtedly the best place to see black rhino in Tanzania as well as prides of lion that includes the magnificent black maned males. There are lots of colorful flamingos and a variety of water birds. Other game includes leopard, cheetah, hyena and many other members of the antelope family and other small mammals. In the late afternoon, drive back to Arusha.