- 3 Days from$1176 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This safari takes you to some of the most popular wildlife destinations in the world in a short time and a on pocket-friendly budget: Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. You might be lucky to see thousands of wildebeest if it’s migration season in the Serengeti National Park but whatever time of year you travel there is always plenty of wildlife to see. Explore the beauty of the Ngorongoro Crater and be wowed by its animals and birds.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog, Gerenuk
- Activities:Game Viewing, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,176 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kanje Grand Travel & Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kanje Grand Travel & Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After pick up in Arusha drive to Serengeti National Park through the Ngorongoro Highlands where we stop for a view of the crater before continuing to the Serengeti, arriving in the afternoon. Enjoy a game drive in Seronera (centre of Serengeti) until the late evening and experience a beautiful sunset. Head to Seronera camp site for overnight.
- Accommodation: Budget camping inside Serengeti NP
- Meals & Drinks: Lunch & dinner (breakfast not included), non-alcoholic drinks (beer and wine not included)
Spend the day doing game drives in the Serengeti National Park before leaving the park and heading to Simba Campsite on the Ngorongoro Crater rim.
- Accommodation: Budget camping on crater rim
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast, lunch & dinner, drinking water (other drinks not included)
After an early breakfast we will descend down into the Ngorongoro crater on a journey to find the black rhino, Rhinos are the hardest to spot in the beautiful crater, most other animals are easier to spot. After lunch enjoy a game drive and ascend the crater back to camp to pack for the trip back to Arusha town.
- Meals & Drinks: Breakfast & lunch (dinner not included), non-alcoholic drinks