- 3 Days from$600 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Make your own way to Iringa (from Dar-es-Salaam by bus or private car), which is en route to Ruaha National Park, where you will be picked up by our guide for the drive to the park. Explore Ruaha National Park in a custom, open roof, 4WD Land Cruiser searching for the wealth of wildlife and numerous bird species. In addition, enjoy a walking safari along the great Ruaha River or hike to the famous Kilimatonge for 3-4 hours. The accommodation in the park varies from budget to luxury camps and lodges as well as camping.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Ruaha National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Elephant, Leopard, Lion, Cheetah, Buffalo, Wild Dog, Hyena, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Dar-es-Salaam, end in Dar-es-Salaam
- Minimum age:18
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 600 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Transport & airport transfers
- Entrance, park & guide fees
- Government tax & VAT 18%
- Flights & visas
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips & gratuities
- Spa treatments
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Tragelaphus Safari and Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Tragelaphus Safari and Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast at your hotel, you will be picked up from your hotel by our guide for the journey to Ruaha National Park, which takes a few hours. After following formalities the safari starts as you enter the park. You will have an opportunity to enjoy lunch before the evening game drive starts until late evening when you head for dinner and overnight stay.
On this day you will leave early in the morning, around 7 am, for a game drive until around 10.30 am when you will go back for breakfast. After breakfast continue with a game drive around Ruaha National Park through various habitats including the River Mdonya and Mwangusi sand, home to a wide range of wildlife and birds. In the afternoon stop for some lunch followed by further game viewing until sunset before you drive back for to enjoy dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
After wakeup, enjoy another short game drive searching for those animals you haven’t see yet. Return around 10:00 am for breakfast and afterwards pack all your items and leave the hotel for another short game drive on the way back to Iringa. Your guide will drop you at a planned location in Iringa and say goodbye, leaving you for other plans.