- 3 Days from$1000 p/p in USD
- DeparturesJan, Feb, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
This quick visit to Uganda’s exceptional Murchison Falls National Park gives you the opportunity to see wildlife and enjoy a not-to-be-missed trip along the River Nile, a simply unforgettable experience. The River Nile cuts through the rift to create the dramatic Murchison Falls and you will take in breathtaking views as you enjoy a boat trip to the bottom of the falls and then hike back to the top. There’s plenty of wildlife to see and several bird species if you are an enthusiast. Also included is a stop at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to see the endangered white rhino.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Murchison Falls National Park, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Wildlife:Birds, Zebra, Hyena, Antelope, Hippo, Crocodile, Giraffe, Big Five
- Activities:Game Drive, Hiking, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Entebbe, end in Kampala
- Minimum age:18
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,000 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- English speaking driver guide
- All ground transport
- Park entry fees
- Ferry crossing
- Flights & visas
- Accommodation on last day (can be booked on request)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kaseke Tour and Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kaseke Tour and Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
We will pick you in Entebbe and head straight for Murchison Falls National Park. When we get to Masindi we will drive through the national park until we reach our lodge. On the way we will make a stop at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to see the endangered white rhinos before heading to Fort Murchison where we will check-in and rest.
Meal plan: L, D
In the morning after breakfast, we will head out for a game drive where we cross the River Nile. Look out for lions, giraffes, hippos, elephants, crocodiles, buffaloes and numerous bird species. Also on the menu today is a boat ride to the bottom of the Murchison Falls and then a hike back to the top of the falls where you will enjoy the impressive sight of Murchison Falls as the water of the Nile River passes through a 7m gorge.
Meal plan: B, L, D
Right after breakfast, we will travel to Kampala, stopping on the way to take in the great views, enjoy lunch and pick up some souvenirs.