3 Days from$340 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
A safari in the renowned Maasai Mara National Park gives you a chance to see an incredible range of animals and birds. From the Big Five to zebras, crocodiles and wildebeest, the list is endless! Soak up the incredibly scenic landscape too; picturesque savannah, indigenous trees and rolling hills.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Maasai Mara
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 340 per person
Single supplement USD 360
- Accommodation and meals
- Transport in 4×4 safari vehicle with a pop up roof for game viewing
- Park entry fees and government taxes
- Professional driver guide
- Mineral water
- Game drives
- Visas and travel insurance
- Optional activities such as balloon trip or Masai village visit
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Simba Paka Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Simba Paka Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Depart from Nairobi at 09:00 for a journey south along the Great Rift Valley. Enjoy a picnic lunch at Narok and then climb the western wall entering Heminways country and the Serengeti Plains. Arrive in the Maasai Mara National Park in the evening with a game drive en route. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
A full day (from 08:00 to 18:30) is spent game viewing across the rich, tree studded grassland and rolling hills of the famous Maasai Mara. Renowned for its great herds of plains game, back manned lion, leopard and cheetah, it also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of Kenya’s wildlife. All meals and overnight at the camp.
Pre-breakfast game drive from 0630-0930hrs back to the camp for late breakfast. Leave Maasai Mara, lunch en-route arrive in Nairobi later afternoon.