3 Days from$650 p/p in USD
A migration safari and takes you to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve, for the chance see the largest movement of mammals on Earth as they traverse the lands between Kenya and Tanzania. Experience the best in Kenyan hospitality with excellent local cuisine, luxury lodgings and stunning wildlife sightings, sure to help you create many lasting memories of your time on the wild continent.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Migration Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Waterbuck
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 650 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Transport to the reserve & game drives
- Professional English speaking safari guide/driver
- Drinking water throughout the safari
- Airport transfers
- Flights & visas
- Travel & medical insurance
- Personal expenses (souvenirs, tips, etc.)
- Additional accommodation before/after the safari
- Government imposed increases in taxes/park fees
- Hot air balloon safari
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Unscripted Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Unscripted Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from the airport or your hotel in Nairobi and begin the journey to the famous Masai Mara National Reserve, one of the most famous safari destinations in Africa. As you make your way across the country, you will pass through the Great Rift Valley and get the chance to see some magnificent scenery before arriving at your lodge in time for lunch. You will then head out for an afternoon game drive and witness your first African sunset of the trip. Later you will return to camp for dinner.
After an early breakfast, you will head out in search of the massive herds of migrating wildebeest and zebra that make up the largest land migration on Earth. Explore the park on a full day game drive, taking a picnic lunch with you to give you ample time to search for the animals you have come to see. Explore the many varied landscapes and enjoy a multitude of magnificent wildlife sightings before returning to camp in the evening for a hearty meal.
Wake up early for the chance to see a magnificent African sunrise and a last opportunity to search for any of the animals you have yet to find. Then return to camp for breakfast before departing, heading back to Nairobi, marking the end of your Kenyan migration safari.