- 3 Days from$300 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
The Masai Mara National Reserve is famous for its great wildebeest migration and is regarded as one of Africa most iconic parks. Explore the amazing natural landscape with its spectacular wildlife on this 3-day camping safari that allows you to connect with nature and experience the best that Kenya has to offer. A safari designed for travelers with limited time who still want an authentic African camping adventure. The safari can be customised to your budget and allows for optional activities which include a balloon flight over the Mara and a Masai village visit. Join us for a value packed safari that offers camping under the stars with the mighty big five.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippo, Hyena, Cheetah
- Activities:Game Drive, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 300 per person
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- All meals as per the itinerary
- Professional English speaking guide/driver
- Transport in a safari van with a top hatch
- Game drives & airport transfers
- Park entrance fees & government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Medical & travel Insurance
- Personal expenses & tips
- Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Balloon safari & Maasai village visit
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Papio Africa Holidays‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Papio Africa Holidays‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from your hotel at 8:00 am before heading to the Masai Mara National Reserve. You will have an en-route lunch and arrive at the reserve in time for an evening game drive. The Masai Mara is one of Kenya’s finest wildlife sanctuaries and is home to one of the largest migrations in the world. The migration sees almost 2 million wildebeest and thousands of zebra make their way across the reserve. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
Enjoy a full day of game drives within the reserve making your way across the vast savanna grasslands, stretching as far as the eye can see. The famous Maasai Tribe live within the reserve and a village visit can be arranged as an additional activity should you wish to learn more about this famed tribe and its people. Break for a picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the campsite.
You will have an early breakfast, followed by a morning game drive for your last taste of the Mara. After your drive you will head back to Nairobi with an en-route lunch along the way. Arrive in the evening to be dropped off at the airport or your hotel.