- 3 Days from$600 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
The Maasai Mara is Kenya’s most celebrated game park offering the chance to see the Big Five, as well as many other species of game – over 450 species of animals, have been recorded here. Bird life is abundant too while from July to October the Maasai Mara hosts the Great Migration.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Maasai Mara
- Activities:Game Drive
- Start/end:Start in Nairobi, end in Nairobi
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 600 per person
- Accommodation and meals as per itinerary
- Game Drives
- Services of driver/Guide
- Visas and travel insurance
- Optional excursions – Maasai village visit, balloon trip
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Spot Kenya Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Spot Kenya Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from your Nairobi airport or hotel and drive to Maasai Mara National Reserve via the Great Rift Valley and lunch en route in Narok. Arrive in the afternoon for a game drive. Dinner and overnight at Miti Mingi Eco Camp.
Full day game drive in the Maasai Mara including a stop at the Mara River. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Early game drive then breakfast before leaving for Nairobi. Drop off at the airport or hotel.