- 3 Days from$1805 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Embark on a journey into the famous Bwindi Impenetrable National Park in search of the magnificent mountain gorillas of Uganda. This 3-day adventure will allow you to get up-close and personal with one of the rarest creatures on earth and witness something very few humans have ever experienced. Sit with these gentle giants in the misty hills of the Bwindi Forest and watch them interact with one another mere meters away from you. A truly awe-inspiring experience that will leave its mark on your life forever. Reflect on this amazing event as you look over the magical Lake Bunyonyi after your trek and plan for the day you can return to this spectacular country.
- Safari types:Gorilla Safari, Guided Safari, Trekking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Bwindi Impenetrable NP, Lake Bunyonyi
- Wildlife:Birds, Mountain Gorilla, Grey Mangabey, Patas Monkey, Duiker
- Activities:Trekking, Optional Activities
- Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Entebbe
- Minimum age:15
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,805 per person
- Gorilla trekking permit
- Accommodation & meals
- Professional English speaking guide/driver
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Drinking water
- Flights & visas
- Personal expenses & tips
- Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Optional activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Uganda Adventure Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Uganda Adventure Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Our tour guide will pick you up from the airport and you will make your way towards the Bwindi Impenetrable National Park to begin your adventure. Stop at the Equator and conduct your own water experiment and take some pictures before continuing on your way. Reach the park in the early afternoon and relax at the lodge before enjoying a hearty dinner later in the evening.
After an early breakfast, make your way to the briefing site before beginning on your trek in search of the gorillas. The trekking, depending on the weather and where gorillas are, can take anything between 2-9 hours to complete. A tough hike through thick jungle will be demanding but make the experience of discovering these beautiful creatures even more rewarding. An amazing, humbling experience awaits you as you meet these gentle giants in the misty mountains. Enjoy an hour of undisturbed peace with them and watch them interact with one another before making your way back to camp. On your journey you may also bump into other wildlife including other primates. Later drive to Lake Bunyonyi to your lodge for the evening to enjoy a nice dinner.
Enjoy beautiful views of Lake Bunyonyi after having a good breakfast and making your way back to Entebbe International Airport and dreaming of the day you can return to spend more time with the mountain gorillas.