3 Days from$448 p/p in USD
Guided, Small Group
This camping tour, accompanied by a guide and a chef, takes you to Namibia’s Etosha National Park, a fantastic park with world-class wildlife viewing and a spectacular salt pan. It’s home to large herd of elephants and the endangered black rhino as well as over 340 species of birds. In the camp you’ll have to help put up the tents with your guide, while the chef will prepare meals.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Etosha
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Windhoek
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 448 per person, in a single or shared tent
- Additional accommodation can be arranged before or after safari at an extra cost
- A transfer back to the airport (or hotel) can be arranged for an extra cost
- All meals
- Parks fees
- Services of a guide
- International flights
- Accommodation before and after safari
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and tips
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘People Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘People Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from your hotel is between 08:00 and 08:30, to give plenty of time for the long drive ahead from Windhoek to Etosha National Park.
Most of the day is spent exploring Etosha National Park on game drives. Visit waterholes where the wildlife comes to drink as well as making a stop at Etosha Pan, the ‘place of dry water’.
After a morning game drive, with the chance to get some more pictures of Etosha’s wildlife in the soft morning light, we depart Etosha via the Von Lindequist Gate and head back to Windhoek.