- 3 Days from$650 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
On this budget camping safari visit Ngorongoro Crater, with its beautiful scenery and huge amount of animals living in the crater; Tarangire National Park, the home of large elephant herds and ancient baobab trees; and Lake Manyara National Park, famous for its tree climbing lions and flamingos by the lake. This is a budget group tour with a maximum of six clients each with a window seat and access to the pop up roof.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog, Mongoose
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:3
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 650 per person
- Meals & drinks
- Camping equipment
- Transport & airport transfers
- All park entrances & taxes
- Flights & visas
- Personal items
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Rehoboth Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Rehoboth Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
We will pick you up from your hotel at 8:00am to meet your guide, chef and other clients then set off on the drive to Tarangire National Park (2 hour drive). Famous for its diverse landscape, Tarangire is known for its abundance of ancient baobab trees and the largest concentration of elephants in the country, providing unique chances to observe the interaction between elephant families. We will do a game drive through the park depending on where they are reported sightings of animals, mostly predators, lions, cheetahs and leopards as they are harder to spot. You should see plenty of herbivores such as giraffes, wildebeest and zebras throughout the park.
Later on will go to the Tarangire River picnic site, enjoy the beautiful view of the river and animals while having lunch. Watch out for small monkeys and baboons trying to chase you off your picnic! After lunch will continue with the game drive and exit the park around 4:30pm when will head to our accommodation for dinner & overnight.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
After early breakfast you will head to the Ngorongoro view point to take in the amazing view then descend into the crater on a journey to find the black rhino, the hardest to spot in the beautiful crater, as well as many other animals which are easier to spot on the floor of the crater. After lunch will continue with a game drive then ascend the crater back to camp and packing. Head to Sunbright Campsite near Manyara, where there is a pool so you can relax before the next day.
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Accommodation: Sunbright Campsite
After breakfast set off for Lake Manyara National Park, famous for the large number of flamingoes on the lake and its tree climbing lions, although they are rarely seen. Enjoy a game drive viewing plenty of birds, visiting the hippo pool for a close look of hippos, and the hot springs, as well as looking out for plenty of animals such as buffaloes, wildebeest, warthogs, vultures, eagles, monkeys and much more. After the safari you will head back to Arusha for drop off at your hotel or the airport
Meals included: Breakfast, Lunch