3 Days from$560 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Visit the Amboseli National Park for an amazing camping safari that offers you the opportunity to see some of the largest elephants on earth, known for their massive ivory tusks. Explore this magnificent reserve in search of Kenya’s great wildlife including the big five while enjoying stunning views of the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro, providing you with epic photographs of the quintessential African images that most only see in their dreams. Pass through Maasai land and camp under the stars on an exciting adventure that will capture your heart and leave you wanting more as you experience what makes Kenya so special.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Amboseli National Park
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Topi, Eland, Beisa Oryx, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Cheetah
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Optional Activities, Village Visit
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 560 per person
- Professional English speaking safari guide/driver
- Transport in a open top safari van
- All meals while on safari
- 1l mineral water per person/per day
- All games drives included
- All park entrance fees
- Flights & visas
- Medical & travel insurance
- Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Personal expenses, laundry & tips
- Any additional/optional activities
- Guided walking safari – $25 per person
- Maasai village visit – $25 per person
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Great Horizon Trails‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Great Horizon Trails‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and make your way to Amboseli National Park. You will be driving south, passing through the heart of Maasai country. Arrive in time for lunch and then head out into the park for a short game drive in search of the spectacular wildlife in the park. Head back to your campsite in the evening for dinner.
Wake up early for your morning game drive for the chance to witness a magnificent sunrise before heading back to your campsite for breakfast. Today you will enjoy a full day of game viewing as your explore this magnificent park, known for its huge elephants with some of the biggest tusks in Africa. Witness the many special sightings you are sure to see with the amazing backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, providing breathtaking photographic opportunities. In the evening you will make your way back to your campsite for dinner.
After breakfast you will enjoy your final morning game drive in the park before making your way back to Nairobi. Stop for an en-route lunch and head either to your hotel or the airport after your amazing African camping experience.