2 Days from$380 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
An adventurous one day safari, designed for travelers who are passing through and have limited time but want to see the best that Africa has to offer. If you are making your way to Nairobi, Kenya and have some time to spare, make sure to join us on a trip into the famous Masai Mara National Reserve and marvel at all it has to offer. From the magnificent big five to the great wildebeest migration, from the vast plains to the stunning sunsets and star lit night sky, the Mara has something to offer everyone. Make sure you experience this magical place and make your trip to Africa count, even if only for a day and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hyena, Wild Dog, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
Getting around:4x4 Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 380 per person
- One nights accommodation
- Meals listed in the itinerary
- Professional, English speaking guide/driver with excellent knowledge of the area
- 4×4 transfer vehicle with a two-way, long range, high frequency radio
- Transfer vehicles all contain a first-aid kit, ice-chest & fire extinguisher
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat
- Game drives as listed in the itinerary
- Unlimited mineral water during game drives
- Park fees & government taxes
- Pick up & drop off transfers
- Flights & departures taxes
- Alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages
- Tips for your guide/driver
- Personal expenses & laundry services
- Additional activities not listed in the itinerary
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Direct Kenya Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Direct Kenya Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After an 8:30 hotel pick-up, we depart Nairobi and make our way to the Masai Mara National Reserve driving through the Great Rift Valley viewpoint. Enjoy a lunch at the lodge before leaving for your afternoon game drive for an opportunity to spot some of the spectacular game on offer in the reserve. Return to the camp in the evening for dinner.
Overnight at Mara Springs Camp
An early breakfast before setting out on a morning drive to experience the waking bush with all its sounds and smells. Search for wildlife you have yet to see before making your way back to Nairobi after your drive.
Write A Review
Customer Reviews (2)
2 Amazing days on tour
My father and I booked this 2 days safari of Masai Mara with Direct Kenya Safaris. Mr. Nduso was responsive and gave really good recommendations about the camps, vehicles and where to go. Our Safari was made better by our professional guide Alnanas. Vey knowledgeable and accommodating . He made sure we covered a lot in the two days and delivered an unforgettable experience.
Wish to book with them again for our next trip to Africa!
Amazing 2 days of Masai Mara
We booked two days safari with Direct Kenya Safaris and never disappointed. They were two days to remember in our lives thanks to our experienced guide Johnson, He is a good animal spotter. We saw the Big Five in the very short time plus many other animal species. The tented camp was nice. Generally it was good value for money.
This agency will make your booking process smooth and hope to come back in future.