- 8 Days from$950 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Walking Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Wilpattu National Park
- Wildlife:Leopard, Elephant, Sloth Bear, Spotted Deer, Sambar Deer, Wild Water Buffalo, Mugger & Saltwater Crocodile, Toque Macaque, Golden Palm Civet, Red Slender Loris
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Nature Walk, Birding, Cultural Experience, Culinary Experience
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle, 4x4 Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Anamaduwa, end in Negombo
- Minimum age:7
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 950 per person
Prices range from USD 950 – 1,880 depending on the number of guests and accommodation options taken which include single, double and triple rooms. Please enquire for further details.
- All accommodation
- Beverages & meals as per itinerary
- All ground transport
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- Day excursion & safari in Wilpattu National Park
- Government taxes
- Flights & visas
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Ceylon Travel Dream‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Ceylon Travel Dream‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Upon your arrival at the Bandaranaike International Airport, you will be met by one of our representatives and taken to Anamaduwa where you will check in to your resort. Enjoy the remainder of the day at leisure.
After breakfast, you will depart for a half day village safari for the chance to explore various villages in the area and catch a glimpse into the lives of the local Sri Lankan villagers. Later you will return to your resort and enjoy a traditional cooking lesson before savoring the delicious lunch you have just cooked. You will spend another night in Anamaduwa at the resort.
Enjoy another breakfast before packing your belongings and heading out before midday. You will head to the Wilpattu National Park, arriving in time for an evening game drive in the reserve. Explore the beautiful park before heading back to your hotel where you will spend the evening.
Today you will have the opportunity to explore the park for a full day and see as much of it as you can. Depart early in the morning with a packed breakfast and lunch to ensure you do not need to return back to the hotel before evening. Take in the spectacular park with its varied wildlife and beautiful landscapes before making your way back to the hotel for some relaxing time. End off the day with a wonderful boat ride to a nearby island where you will enjoy some dinner.
After breakfast you will make your way to Mannar, a stunning coastal town. Check in to your hotel before relaxing for a few hours. Later you will have the chance to enjoy some bird watching where you will be able to see some of Sri Lanka’s magnificent species. Then return to the hotel for a delicious dinner.
Enjoy some breakfast before heading out on a full day excursion around Mannar to see some of the iconic places. You will be able to see Adem’s Bridge, Mannar Fort, Baobab Tree Madhu Church and Thirukkoneswaram Temple accompanied by our experienced guide. Later you will return to the hotel for the evening.
Enjoy your final breakfast in Mannar before making your way to Negombo, another beautiful coastal town in Sri Lanka. After check in you will be able to relax for the remainder of the day.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast before taking in some of the sights, depending on the time of your departing flight. Later you will leave for Katunayake where you will be taken to the airport, marking the end of your time in Sri Lanka.