- 10 Days from$2433 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Sri Lanka is one of the most biologically diverse countries in Asia, an asset best reflected in her national parks and reserves, home to thousands of different spices from leopards, elephants, sloth bears and brightly colored birds. Sri Lanka’s Yala National Park and Wilpattu National Park have the largest populations of wild leopards in the world. The leopard lives in isolation and is easily recognizable by its rusty yellow coat with dark spots, its tail longer than half of its body length. This is the perfect safari for anyone interested in leopard watching and capturing these remarkable animals on your camera.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Yala National Park, Wilpattu National Park, Negombo , Kumana National Park, Gal Oya National Park
- Wildlife:Leopard, Elephant, Sloth Bear, Spotted Deer, Sambar Deer, Birds, Langur, Jackal, Mongoose
- Activities:Game Drive, Nature Walk
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Yala National Park, end in Negombo
- Minimum age:7
From USD 2,433 per person
Prices range from USD 2,433 – 4,769 depending on the number of guests and accommodation options taken which include single, double and triple rooms. Please enquire for further details.
- Accommodation in luxury campsites on a sharing basis
- Meal plan on all inclusive basis as per itinerary
- Transportation throughout the tour in an air conditioned vehicle
- English speaking naturalist and a driver
- Eight safaris in the National Parks
- Entrance fees to all sites and monuments as per itinerary
- Unlimited drinking water during all transfers and tours (available in the vehicle)
- Service charges and all Government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Optional activities
- Anything not mentioned in the includes
- Any optional tours or transfers
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Ceylon Travel Dream‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Ceylon Travel Dream‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival, our chauffeur/guide will meet and greet you at Bandaranaike International Airport. You will be transferred to Yala National Park, about a 4-hour drive. Upon arrival at the Leopard Trails Luxury Campsite, check in to your room and relax before your exciting safari starts the next day.
Wake up early in the morning and proceed to Yala National Park to search for leopards, leaving the campsite at around 0600 hrs. Enjoy a full day safari in Yala National Park, with a packed breakfast and lunch during the safari. We will arrange plenty of soft drinks and water to keep you hydrated. Return back to the campsite for your overnight.
In the morning we proceed to Kumana National Park, a journey of about 45 minutes, for a full day leopard safari. We will be providing a packed breakfast and lunch during the safari as well as plenty of soft drinks and water. Return to the campsite after the safari.
Breakfast at the campsite, then we will leave towards another destination, Gal Oya National Park, a 2-hour drive. Check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at the resort enjoying the breathtaking views of the surroundings.
Wake up early in the morning and depart to Gal Oya National Park at about 0600 hrs for a full day safari exploring the leopard habitat. You will be served a packed breakfast and lunch during the safari together with soft drinks and water.
After breakfast, we will be heading for Wilpattu National Park, a journey of five hours. Check in to the Leopard Trails Luxury Campsite and later start an evening safari from the campsite. Return to the campsite after the safari.
Today we will embark on full day safari at Wilpattu National park, you should see plenty of leopards during the safari. Enjoy a packed breakfast and lunch during the safari.
Today is another leopard safari from a different point at the campsite. On completion you will head back to the campsite for a special evening, a private bush dinner. Dine alfresco beneath Sri Lanka’s ink-rich skies, cut with the brilliance of a million stars. Food aficionados can indulge in local gastronomic treats served with the chic colonial charm and grace that is unique to Leopard Trails. Expect to be surrounded by our ‘bush chandelier’; a collection of old world kerosine lanterns providing a flickering romantic atmosphere.
After breakfast transfer to Negombo for your last night in Sri Lanka. The drive is about three hours and on arrival check in to the hotel. Enjoy leisure time on Negombo beach or at the hotel pool.
After a late breakfast at the hotel depart from the hotel to the airport.