- 11 Days from$3937 p/p in USD
- DeparturesApr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct
This wonderful Zimbabwe safari includes the spectacular Victoria Falls as well as a superb safari experiences in Hwange, Mana Pools & Matusadona National Parks. We have chosen camps that offer an authentic safari experience whilst still being great value. You can also add extensions to other great safari areas such as Matopos National Park in Zimbabwe or Chobe National Park or the Okavango Delta in Botswana.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Victoria Falls, Hwange, Mana Pools, Matusadona
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle, Light Aircraft, Motor Boat
- Start/end:Start in Victoria Falls, end in Harare (or Victoria Falls - additional cost)
RATES – PER PERSON USD
From USD 3,937 (Apr) to USD 4,742 (Jul-Oct) per person sharing
Single supplement applies
Child discount applies
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (tipping guideline US$15.00 pp per day)
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Some meals (as specified in the day-by-day)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Gondwana Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Gondwana Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
On arrival in Victoria Falls you will be met by our representative and transferred to your lodge. Bayete Lodge is an beautiful lodge which offers a very personal service. Two nights here will allow you to relax after your flight and have time to enjoy everything that the area has to offer.
Victoria Falls is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World and a visit to see the falls is a must, as well as experiencing some of the other tours available here. Why not consider a helicopter flight over the falls or a sunset cruise on the Zambezi. We are able to prebook all activities for you and would be happy to advise the extra cost for them.
- Bayete Guestlodge for 2 nights in a deluxe room with breakfast only
Today you will be collected and transferred to Bomani Lodge via road. Hwange National Park is one of the premier safari parks in Southern Africa but prices of lodges here tend to be more reasonable than other safari areas of a similar quality and that makes it fantastic value for money.
For the next three days you will enjoy the superb game viewing that Hwange has to offer – you can choose from game drives and walking safaris.
Bomani Tented Lodge is located on the edge of Hwange National Park. It is known for its wide open plains and vast herds of elephants. It is one of just a few lodges located near the superb Ngamo Plains area which offers some of the best game viewing in Hwange. The remote location of Bomani means that you will see very few other vehicles on game drives so you will have an uncrowded and peaceful safari. Anyone who stays here will enjoy a truly authentic safari experience.
- Bomani Lodge for 3 nights, all meals & drinks, morning & afternoon game activities are included
You will be transferred via road from Bomani to Hwange air strip (takes approx 2 hours), you will then be flown to an airstrip close to Rhino Safari Camp. From here a boat ride will be taken to Rhino Safari Camp for a three night stay.
Matusadona National Park is one of the less visited safari parks in Zimbabwe – good news for its visitors because it offers great game viewing with very few other vehicles around.
For the next three days you will enjoy the superb game viewing that this area has to offer – you can choose from game drives, cruises along Lake Kariba, fishing and hiking.
Rhino Camp on the shores of Lake Kariba is an absolute unspoiled gem. Comfortable well maintained African style bungalows, excellent management & fantastic game viewing have made this characterful lodge such a popular place to stay.
- Rhino Safari Camp for 3 nights, all meals & drinks, morning & afternoon game activities are included
Today you will be collected and transferred for your light aircraft flight to Kanga Camp in Mana Pools National Park.
Set in a remote part of the World Heritage listed Mana Pools Park, this 12-bedded tented camp has en-suite bathroom facilities with outdoor showers and basins overlooking the water hole. The main area has a relaxing lounge and dining area offering uninterrupted views of a very active waterhole. Kanga Pan is the only permanent water source for a 10km radius around the camp so it’s a magnet for an abundance of wildlife.
For the next three days you will enjoy the superb game viewing that Mana Pools has to offer – you can choose from game drives & walking safaris.
- Kanga Camp for 3 nights, all meals & drinks, morning & afternoon game activities are included
- This camp is open on a seasonal basis so this tour only runs from April through till the end of October
Today you will fly to Harare for your onward flight and the end of the tour. If you wish, it is also possible to fly back to Victoria Falls airport but this is at an extra cost as the flight is longer. Please ask us and we would be happy to advise the price for this.