Guided, Large Group, Small Group
SAVE USD 150 per person on this One Village Tours & Travel safari, which brings you the best of Uganda, where savannah meets rain forest. Expect to see the animals of the savannah (lions, elephants, buffalo, giraffes, hippos, leopards) and up to 15 primate species, including gorillas and chimpanzee, as well experience the culture and nature of Uganda. This trip specifically includes the most important and well known national parks of Uganda: Murchison Falls National Park, Kibale Forest National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Bwindi impenetrable National Park, Lake Bunyonyi, mighty River Nile experience and Lake Mburo National Park.
Safari types:Gorilla Safari, Guided Safari, Primate Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Bwindi Impenetrable NP, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Kibale National Park, Lake Mburo, Murchison Falls National Park, Lake Bunyonyi, Jinja, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Kampala, Lake Victoria
Wildlife:Birds, Mountain Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Zebra, Hyena, De Brazza’s Monkey, Red-tailed Monkey, Grey Mangabey, Blue Monkey, Black-faced Vervet Monkey, Ugandan Kob, Hippo, Crocodile, Bush Buck, Oribi, Rhino, Black & White Colobus, Giraffe, Topi, Waterbuck, Warthog, Olive Baboon
Activities:Game Drive, Trekking, Nature Walk, Village Visit, Cultural Experience
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Motor Boat
Start/end:Start in Entebbe, end in Entebbe
- Game drives on the savannah of Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth & Lake Mburo National Parks, with chances of seeing the wildlife from close quarters
- Boat trip on the Nile to the Murchison Falls, where the Nile is forced through a gorge & drops 60m
- See chimpanzees & 12 other monkey species in Kibale Forest
- Boat trip on the Kazinga Channel with a large concentration of hippos & spectacular birds
- Search for the tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector of the Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Meet the Mountain Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Enjoy the silence & beautiful landscape in Uganda’s most beautiful lake, Lake Bunyonyi
- Visit the local people, Rotary clubs /members & experience their way of life.
- Re-discover the source of the mighty Nile river (the longest river in the world)
- Visit Namugongo Uganda martyrs shrines & Uganda museum
Price Per Person – USD
SPECIAL OFFER from USD 2,500 per person, two people traveling
SAVE USD 150 per person – normal price is USD 2,650 per person, two people traveling
- 3 people from USD 2,587 per person
- 4 people from USD 2,572 per person
- 5 people from USD 2,550 per person
- 7 people from USD 2,530 per person
- Airport pick up & drop off transfers
- Accommodations with meals mentioned
- Bottled drinking water
- 4×4 custom built safari vehicle with knowledgeable driver/guide
- Park entrance fee
- Game drives, boat trip on the Nile, boat trip on the Kazinga Channel, culture heritage sights & experiences, Uganda wildlife center Entebbe, one chimpanzee tracking in Kibale Forest
- Flights & visas
- All optional activities such as gorilla tracking (USD 700)
- Alcoholic beverages & drinks outside the food menu
- Tips & donations
- Travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘One Village Tours & Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘One Village Tours & Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Arrival at Entebbe airport in the afternoon/evening and our guide is there waiting for you. Transfer to your hotel for an evening welcome dinner organized as our tradition to welcome our guests into our country. We usually advise our clients to arrive in the afternoon/evening so that depending on the energy level after a long flight, they relax for a full itinerary the following day.
Enjoy a full day tour which will introduce you to Kampala city. A cosmopolitan city,Kampala is gifted with the Uganda museum, Namugongo Matyrs Shrine, Kasuubi Temple among other cultural attachments.
After breakfast, you will drive through interesting urban centers, markets, Mabira forests, sugar cane and tea plantations to Jinja city, home to the source of the River Nile on the shores of Lake Victoria. Enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Victoria and experience how the River Nile waters leave the lake to flow ten thousand miles into the Mediterranean Sea. Return back in the evening to Kampala city for overnight.
Have an early morning breakfast then drive to Nakasogola Rhino Sanctuary and stay an hour tracking the rhinos, one of the big five Uganda is proud of. Afternoon transfer to Murchison Falls National Park for overnight.
Murchison Falls National Park is the the largest of Uganda’s 10 national parks. A very early morning game drive will give you the chance to view wildlife from close quarters such as buffalo, elephant and Uganda kob among others. On a lucky day, you might spot lion or leopard. Return back to your hotel for breakfast after the game drive, then relax and have lunch before the afternoon boat cruise on the Victoria Nile. Head to the bottom of one of the most powerful falls in the world, Murchison Falls, where you may see Nile crocodile, a number of bird species and other wildlife. Evening visit to the top of the Falls. Back to your hotel for overnight.
After an early morning breakfast, transfer from Murchison Falls National Park to Kibale National Park. This is a long drive but few guests have noticed it because it is gifted by nature, culture, scenery, views and agriculture that you find it rewarding and fascinating. With a stopover for lunch, you have time for photography and sightseeing until you are welcome to Kibale National Park for overnight.
Kibale National Park is the home of 13 primates including chimpanzee. Take a jungle/forest walk as you track these closest human cousins. You will enjoy the feel of the forest, its primates, botanical plants, bird species, butterflies and culture around the national park. In the evening transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Enjoy an afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga channel, the longest channel in the world, and experience the salt mining Lake Katwe. Overnight at hotel.
Queen Elizebeth is the most beautiful national park in Uganda and is home to four of the big five. A very early morning game that will increase opportunities of wildlife viewing: elephants, buffaloes, hippos among others. Return to the hotel for breakfast and in the afternoon transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park for overnight.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park is home to more than half of the world’s endangered mountain gorillas. Today is the most unforgettable experience of your life time – a forest walk, tracking a gorilla family, which once you find, you spend 1-2 hours with. The guides accompanying you will answer any questions you have.
Note: depending on energy level after the gorilla tracking, there is an optional pigymies/batwa cultural experience.
After a relaxed breakfast, transfer from Bwindi to Lake Bunyonyi. This lake is the most beautiful lake in the country and it’s been ranked as one of the most beautiful in the world. A boat cruise on this fresh water lake is fascinating, with its 29 islands and their historical attachments, the local communities around the lake and agriculture methods.
After breakfast, take a community walk in Nyabushabi-Nyamwerambiko, when you will experience culture first hand, have a fun filled with children at school, go on a cave experience, family interaction and optional accommodation with a host family or back to hotel for overnight.
After breakfast, drive to Lake Mburo National Park, home to zebras, giraffe, topi and other animals, where you enjoy an afternoon game drive. Overnight here.
After an early morning breakfast, you will drive to Entebbe airport for your evening flight, stopping over at the equator line for photos and experiment on the journey.
Thank you for traveling to Uganda and choosing ONE VILLAGE TOURS & TRAVEL as your travel company.
Explore!!!!!!!!!!! Experience!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!