- 1 Days from$210 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Explore the wild beauty of Saadani National Park, Tanzania’s only national park bordering the sea. You will cross from Zanzibar by water taxi for a day’s game viewing in Saadani National Park. Look out for the commonly seen wildlife such as giraffe, hippo, waterbuck, warthog, eland, hartebeest, yellow baboon and vervet monkey. On your return to Zanzibar by water taxi, enjoy the view of a stunning African sunset.
- Safari types:Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Saadani National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Elephant, Leopard, Lion, Buffalo, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Vervet Monkey, Kudu, Eland, Warthog, Mongoose, Duiker
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise, Birding
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle, Motor Boat
- Start/end:Start in Zanzibar, end in Zanzibar
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 210 per person
- Return transfers from your hotel in Zanzibar
- Return water taxi from/to Zanzibar
- Game drive in safari vehicle
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Park fees
- All taxes/VAT
- Flights & visas
- Alcoholic drinks
- All items of personal nature
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Fantastic Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Fantastic Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
- Pick up from your hotel and transferred to Kendwa Beach. Depart just before sunrise by our water taxi (speed boat) direct to Saadani National Park, which is just an hour and a few minutes ride away.
- Upon arrival in Saadani National Park, you will meet our professional driver guides for a full day’s game drive.
- A short break for lunch in one of the selected restaurants or lunch in the bush, then proceed with the game drive until late afternoon.
- If the weather and time permits, we will drive to the picnic site facing River Wami: an observation point for hippos and crocodiles where if you are lucky, you will have a chance to see them and take some photos.
- Afterwards, enjoy a game drive en route to board our water taxi to cruise back to Zanzibar while marvelling at the beautiful African sunset.
- Arrive in Zanzibar after sunset and transfer back to your respective hotels.
Commonly seen animals in Saadani: giraffe, hippo, waterbuck, warthog, eland, hartebeest, yellow baboon, vervet monkey, etc.
Occasionally seen animals in Saadani: zebra, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant, reedbuck, crocodiles, greater kudu.
Rarely seen animals in Saadani: lion, hyena, cheetah, leopard