- 6 Days from$3620 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
The perfect trip for those who only have a short amount of time and wish to visit two iconic safari areas in spectacular northern Tanzania; Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park. Spend five nights in these wildlife rich areas which offer superb game viewing and the opportunity to witness the incredible Great Wildebeest Migration.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Light Aircraft
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
Price Per Person – USD
01 Jan – 31 Mar: From USD 3,620 per person sharing | USD 4,530 single
01 Jun – 31 Dec: From USD 3,930 per person sharing | USD 5,310 single
- Flight from Arusha to Manyara
- 2 nights at Sanctuary Ngorongoro Crater Camp
- Flight from Manyara to Serengeti
- 3 nights at Sanctuary Kichakani Serengeti Camp
- Flight from Serengeti to Arusha
- All airstrip/lodge transfers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Beverages including non-alcoholic & alcoholic (local brands)
- Scheduled game activities
- International flights & visas
- Meals/drinks not mentioned
- Gratuities & items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
Day by Day Overview
Today you start your journey with a flight from Arusha to Manyara Airstrip. On arrival you will be met by a representative from Discover Africa and transferred to the lodge where you will spend your next two nights exploring the game rich and magical area of Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Enjoy thrilling game drives led by highly qualified guides in closed 4×4 game viewing vehicles. Game drives are conducted in the early morning and late afternoon in the Ngorongoro Crater and on the rim. You will also enjoy a crater floor game drive with a packed lunch.
Today you bid the Ngorongoro region farewell as you are transferred back to Manyara Airstrip for your flight into the Serengeti. On arrival at the Serengeti airstrip you will be transferred to Migration Camp, which moves between different locations within Serengeti National Park depending on the time of year and in line with the Great Wildebeest Migration.
This camp offers the opportunity to experience the great migration all year round! Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives, focused on the migration and the other species and predators that come along with this incredible spectacle. The bird life is also particularly good on the forest edge.
Your short and eventful safari ends today. After a final game drive and breakfast at the camp, you will be transferred to the airstrip for your flight back to Arusha.