- 5 Days from$1380 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Discover the best national parks of northern Tanzania on this 5-day safari which includes an extensive tour of the Serengeti National Park and its many beautiful animals, a day-long game drive through the verdant Ngorongoro Crater, and a visit to either the diverse landscapes of the Tarangire National Park.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Dik Dik, Vervet Monkey, Oryx, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Cultural Experience
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Arusha, end in Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO)
- Minimum age:4
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,380 per person
Please contact us for any information regarding the safari including recommended items to pack.
- All accommodation & meals as per itinerary
- All activities unless labelled as optional
- A professional English speaking guide
- Drinking water throughout safari
- Return airport transfers
- Park entrance fees
- International and local airfares
- Entry visas
- Drinks & alcohol
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Expect In Africa Safari‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Expect In Africa Safari‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
You’ll depart from Arusha after breakfast for the approximately two hour drive to Tarangire National Park. Driving through the park you’ll have the opportunity to see lions, leopard, cape buffalo, and a huge variety of antelopes.
We’ll begin the day with the scenic drive towards the Serengeti National Park. Along the way we’ll pass through the mist-shrouded rain forests of the Ngorongoro Conservation Area where you might be lucky enough to glimpse cape buffalo, baboons, or even elephants and leopards in the dense undergrowth.
We start the day early by getting up before dawn to embark on a sunrise game drive. Accompanied by the melodic singing of the birds, spend the morning searching for leopards and lions hunting for their morning meal and spying the contrastingly calm hippos returning to their watery homes with their families.
Set off on a game drive on the way to Naabi Hill Gate, towards Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Continue with a game drive in the crater where you can see a spectacular concentration of wildlife, including the big five.
Depart the lodge in the mid-morning and make your way back to Arusha, passing some local markets on the way, offering you the opportunity to shop for some souvenirs. Later you will be taken to the airport to catch your flight home.