- 5 Days from$2295 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
A short 5-day Botswana and Zimbabwe combo trip, packing a punch with a great combination of local culture, the mighty Victoria Falls and memorable wildlife encounters. And all at a great price! The Victoria Falls is one of the most spectacular natural wonders of the world, known locally as Mosi-oa-Tunya, ‘the smoke that thunders’. Combine your stay in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe with Botswana’s Chobe National Park, about an hour away, home to the largest concentration of elephants in Africa as well as plenty of other wildlife and birds.
- Safari types:Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Chobe National Park, Victoria Falls
- Wildlife:Birds, Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Lion, Leopard, Hyena, Puku, Antelope, Crocodile, Jackal
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, end in Kasane, Botswana
Price Per Person – USD
01 Jan – 30 Jun: From USD 2,295 per person sharing | USD 2,640 single
01 Jul – 31 Dec: From USD 2,740 per person sharing | USD 3,470 single
- Transfer from Vic Falls Airport to Vic Falls Safari Club
- 2 nights accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Club with breakfast
- 1 x dinner at The Boma – Dinner and Drum Show
- 2 x lunches at MaKuwa-Kuwa (Table d’hote)
- Sunset Cruise (Signature deck – Zambezi Explorer or Zambezi Royal)
- Guided Tour of the Victoria Falls
- Road transfer from Vic Falls Safari Club to Ngoma Safari Lodge via the Kazangula Border
- 2 nights accommodation at Ngoma Safari Lodge with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- 4 activities per day at Ngoma Safari Lodge
- Drinks at Ngoma Safari Lodge (local brands)
- Transfer from Ngoma Safari Lodge to Kasane Airport
- International flights & visas
- Meals/drinks not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
Day by Day Overview
Today you will be met at Victoria Falls Airport and transferred to the Victoria Falls Safari Club for check-in. This evening you can enjoy a sundowner cruise on the deck of the Zambezi Explorer or Zambezi Royal. Departing at around 16h00, enjoy cocktails and snacks as you cruise down the beautiful Zambezi enjoing the wildlife on the banks of the river and its birdlife.
After breakfast, depart on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls to witness one of the amazing ‘Seven Wonders of the World’. Lunch can be enjoyed at the Makuwa Kuwa at the hotel. Time to relax afterwards, perhaps have an afternoon drink on the deck overlooking the waterhole which attracts a large number of animals. This evening dinner is at the Boma where you’ll be treated to four courses of traditional Zimbabwean dishes including an amazing barbeque buffet. Amakwezi traditional dancers, a local storyteller and a witch-doctor will keep you entertained throughout the night. After dinner, from about 9pm, you’ll be invited to drum along to the African beat with a spectacular drumming and dancing show – Amazulu.
This morning after breakfast, depart for Botswana via the Kazangula border. The transfer will take approximately 2.5 hours before you arrive at Ngoma Safari Lodge. This evening enjoy a game drive in Chobe National Park with sundowners along the way. Return to the lodge for dinner after which you have the option of a night game drive in the Chobe Forest Reserve where you may see spring hares, baboons sleeping in trees, or if you are lucky, lion.
This morning depart on a full day safari in the famous Chobe National Park, also known as ‘The Land of Giants’. The park is home to the largest population of elephants in the world and provides excellent game viewing and birding opportunities. The safari begins with a boat cruise on the Chobe River, where you may see elephants swimming across the river, trunks up, and a wide variety of other game up close. Following the cruise, you will enjoy a picnic lunch in the park, after which you will continue through the park on a game drive. Return to the lodge in time for sundowners followed by dinner.
You may have time for an early game drive this morning. After breakfast, you will be transferred to Kasane Airport for your departure or onward journey.