- 7 Days from$1550 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Budget, Mid Range
This adventure safari features Kenya’s premium safari destination, the Masai Mara National Reserve, home to the great migration when millions of wildebeest cross between Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park and Kenya’s Masai Mara. Also visit Lake Naivasha with its many bird species and Amboseli National Park where you may have great views of majestic Mount Kilimanjaro.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Masai Mara National Reserve, Amboseli National Park, Lake Naivasha National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Giraffe, Zebra, Wildebeest, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Cheetah, Jackal, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Transfer Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Nairobi
- Minimum age:4
Bring comfortable clothing, boots, hat, jacket,camera, binoculars and sunscreen.
Rates – Per Person USD
From USD 1,550 per person
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- International flights
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Dancom Tours and Travel‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Dancom Tours and Travel‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Morning departure from Nairobi to the Masai Mara Game Reserve, with its gently rolling grasslands, abundant wildlife and prolific bird life. Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch and in the afternoon enjoy a game drive where you might spot great herds of shuffling elephants, zebras clustered in geometric confusion, and sleepy lions resting in the shade of acacia trees. Dinner and overnight stay in a lodge/camp.
After morning breakfast proceed to the reserve for a full day game drive with a packed lunch. The Masai Mara is one of Kenya’s unique game reserves, home to a wealth of wildlife, bird life, nature and culture of Masai community. Dinner and overnight stay in a lodge/camp.
Wake up for an early morning breakfast. Check out of the lodge and embark on the journey to Lake Naivasha, one of only two fresh water lakes in the rift valley, known for its great number of bird species. You will check in to your hotel, freshen up and in the afternoon take a boat ride in the lake, then in the evening relax at the hotel.
Have an early morning breakfast (considering the distances to be covered) and then leave for Amboseli National Park. Arrive in time for lunch in the early afternoon and around 4 pm head out on a game drive. In the evening relax at the camp or lodge.
Wake up early in the morning. It’s during the morning hours that you are able to see Mt Kilimanjaro the best. Enjoy a morning game drive, come back to camp for a late breakfast, get your packed lunch and head back to the pack for a day’s game drive. Return in late afternoon to the camp.
On this day wake up, not so early, have your breakfast and check out and head to Nairobi. If your flight is in the afternoon drive direct to airport, if it is in the evening you can enjoy lunch at The Carnivore Restaurant before heading to the airport later on.
Write A Review
Customer Reviews (1)
Great tour with knowledgeable driver and tour guide. We were lucky to spot a sizeable number of the Big 5 animals, some in the midst of the hunt. The highlight was spotting the elusive leopard. Mara is always a good place to visit, never a dull moment even those times that it rains. The food and accommodation was great. Overall, I loved the experience.