- 7 Days from$4183 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Luxury, Mid Range
This family safari takes you to the diverse wilderness of Botswana. Teeming with wildlife, this location offers a plethora of unique experiences and activities to ensure that you and your family will leave with memories that will last a lifetime. This journey takes you to two amazing properties located seconds away from the action of the African bush, allowing you and your family plenty of opportunities to experience the best animal sightings Botswana has to offer.
- Safari types:Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Okavango Delta, Chobe National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Giraffe, Hippo, Zebra, Impala, Antelope, Waterbuck
- Activities:Game Drive, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Domestic Flight
- Start/end:Start in Maun Airport, end in Kasane Airport
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 4,183 per person – January-March
From USD 4,900 per person – April-June
From USD 5,790 per person – July-October
From USD 4,900 per person – November
From USD 4,563 per person – December
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Jumbari Family Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Jumbari Family Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Your Botswana family safari begins on arrival at Maun Airport where you will charter a flight to the heart of the Okavango Delta. Touch down at Pom Pom Camp – an eco-friendly camp located in a private concession on Pom Pom island. Here, you will spend three amazing nights and enjoy days on private game drives creating memories in the “land of the Tswana”.
After a filling breakfast overlooking the superb scenery of the Okavango, your driver will escort you to Pom Pom Camp’s airstrip for your onward flight to Kasane Airport. On arrival, you will be collected by a trustworthy representative of Chobe Bush Lodge and transferred to your base for the next 3 nights.
Located on the border of Chobe National Park, Chobe Bush Lodge overlooks the Chobe River. The area is known for having the greatest population of elephants in Africa, which can be seen by either game drive and boat safari. Nothing says family bonding like the interaction you see between members of a herd of elephants.
After a final breakfast and seamless checkout at Chobe Bush Lodge, your driver will meet you to you transfer you to Kasane Airport for your departure flight and onward journey home.