- 7 Days from$6440 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This family safari takes you to the heart of the Okavango Delta and the edge of the Chobe National Park. Starting in Chief’s Island, you will spend 3 days exploring nature by land and water. Next up, enjoy an exhilarating three days exploring the Chobe Riverfront. Home to the highest concentration of elephants in Africa, Chobe offers plenty of opportunities for you to spend quality time with your family while experiencing exceptional moments under the African sun.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Family Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve, Chobe National Park
- Wildlife:Birds, Elephant, Giraffe, Hippo, Buffalo, Zebra, Lion, Leopard, Hyena, Impala, Antelope, Waterbuck
- Activities:Game Drive, Mokoro, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle, Domestic Flight
- Start/end:Start in Maun Airport, end in Kasanae Airport
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 6,440 per person – January-March
From USD 7,912 per person – April-May
From USD 11,949 per person – June
From USD 13,029 per person – July-August
From USD 11,949 per person – September-October
From USD 6,440 per person – November-mid December
From USD 13,029 per person – mid December-January
- Accommodation & meals
- Airport transfers
- Guided game activities
- International & domestic flights
- Optional activities & excursions
- Tips & personal expenditure
- Visas & travel insurance
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Jumbari Family Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Jumbari Family Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Touch down at Maun airport, Botswana for your transfer flight to the exclusive Chief’s Camp. While in the air, make sure you capture some epic photos for your family album as you soar over the floodplains of the Okavango Delta. A mere 25-minutes later you will arrive at the exclusive Chief’s Camp, located in the heart of the Moremi Game Reserve. Situated on the banks of Chief’s Island, the luxury camp boasts breathtaking views of the floodplains of the iconic delta.
The eco-sensitive camp features 10 bush pavilions, each with a private terrace and plunge pool. Equipped with all the luxuries a family would need, Chief’s Camp is the ideal base for exploring the Okavango Delta and offers an exclusive children’s retreat that teaches them to become young explorers in the African bush. Home to the Big 5 and a plethora of plains game, explore the diverse wildlife of the Okavango Delta on morning and afternoon game drives, boat cruises and traditional mokoro safaris.
Wake up to a hearty breakfast before embarking on a morning game drive prior to your departure to the lodge airstrip for your scenic air transfer to Kasane Airport for your onward journey to Chobe Chilwero. This luxurious retreat is situated on a hilltop in the heart of the Chobe National Park with sweeping views of the Chobe River and floodplains below. The exclusive lodge features 14 guest cottages with private viewing decks and an outdoor swimming pool. With expert guides, your family will receive thrilling morning and afternoon game drives and amazing sunset cruises that you will never forget. The game that you will experience includes elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard, giraffe, impala, waterbuck, zebra, and hyena.
After breakfast, you will be transferred back to Kasane Airport for your departure flight back home to share your amazing adventure in this incredible destination with the rest of your family.