- 5 Days from$2,895 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
This 4 night safari allows you to experience Sabi Game Reserve at the luxurious and exclusive Little Bush Camp. Alternative camps are on offer at the same price as listed in the accommodation section of this itinerary.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Sabi Sabi Game Reserve
- Wildlife:Birds, Big Five, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard, Cheetah, Lion, Rhino, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hyena, Warthog, Wildebeest, Springbok, Jackal, Kudu
- Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari, Nature WalkBig 5, Bird Watching, Game Drives, Game Viewing, Game Viewing Hide, Game Walks, Night Drives, Safaris, Walks (Guided)
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Flight
- Start/end:Start in O.R. Tambo, end in Sabi Sands
Located in Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve, within the Greater Kruger National Reserve, Little Bush Camp lies on the banks of the Msuthlu River with views of the spectacular surrounding bush. Decorated in contemporary African style, there are six luxury suites, each with its own deck and heated spa bath, en suite bathroom, indoor and outdoor shower. Activities here include day and night game drives, bush walks, dinners under the stars as well as relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere of this beautiful camp.
- Altenative accommodation: Sabi Sabi Selati Camp
Price Per Person – ZAR
From ZAR54, 630.00 per person sharing
Return flight from Johannesburg to Skukuza Airport
Return airport/lodge transfers
4 nights accommodation at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
2 game activities per day
Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
Tea and coffee
All soft drinks, local beers and house wines
Items of a personal nature
Meals/drinks not specified
Travel Insurance and visa costs
Day by Day Overview
Today you will fly from OR Tambo Airport to Skukuza Airport. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp to check-in.
Lunch can be enjoyed depending on time of arrival.
This evening enjoy a game drive in an open vehicle safari, return to the lodge for dinner.
Enjoy the activities on offer at Little Bush Camp which include a morning and an evening game drive.
Try and see how many of the Big 5 you can view with the help of the experienced rangers. Environmental walking safaris can also be enjoyed. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all included at the lodge.
This morning enjoy your final early morning game drive before returning to the lodge for breakfast. Check out and you will then be transferred to the airport for your return flight back to Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport. (Morning schedule is dependant on your flight departure time)