5 Days from$3380 p/p in USD
This safari combines Kruger National Park with one of South Africa’s premier private reserves, Sabi Sands Game Reserve, offering fantastic game viewing in these outstanding locations. Kruger National Park is a must see when visiting South Africa as one of the world’s largest game reserves, while Sabi Sands Game Reserve is a private 2 million hectare reserve. These truly remarkable destinations offer an unforgettable safari experience!
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Sabi Sands Game Reserve, Kruger National Park
Wildlife:Birds, Big Five, Cheetah, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hyena, Warthog
Activities:Game Drive, Walking Safari
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle, Domestic Flight
Start/end:Start/end in Johannesburg
Price Per Person – USD
01 Jan – 28 Feb: From USD 3,401 per person sharing | USD 4,251 single
01 Mar – 30 Apr: From USD 3,380 per person sharing | USD 4,224 single
01 May – 31 Aug: From USD 3,405 per person sharing | USD 4,271 single
01 Sep – 30 Nov: From USD 3,579 per person sharing | USD 4,479 single
- Flight from Johannesburg Airport to Arathusa Air Strip, Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- 2 nights accommodation at Arathusa Safari Lodge including all meals, house wines, beers and spirits, teas & coffees, twice-daily game drives in open safari vehicles, a guided bush walk
- Road transfer from Arathusa Safari Lodge to Jock Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park
- 2 nights accommodation at Jock Safari Lodge including all meals, high tea, game drives, guided walks, tea, coffee, water and game drive beverages
- Transfer from Jock Safari lodge to Skukuza Airport
- Flight from Skukuza Airport to Johannesburg Airport
- Park entrance fees
- International flights & visas
- Meals/drinks not mentioned
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
Day by Day Overview
Depart from Johannesburg Airport on a scheduled flight direct into the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, arriving at Arathusa air strip. On arrival you are transferred to the lodge where you will spend the next 2 nights. This evening enjoy your first game drive in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
An early start to the morning with some coffee before heading off on your morning game drive. Look out for all the amazing game the Sabi Reserve has to offer and with luck see the Big Five. After your game drive enjoy breakfast at the lodge followed by some free time to relax. After lunch and afternoon tea, head out on your afternoon/evening game drive before returning to the lodge for dinner.
After your morning game drive you check out of the lodge and will be collected and transferred by road to the Kruger National Park where you spend the next 2 nights. Arrive in time for lunch followed by a later afternoon game drive and then dinner.
Enjoy a full day of game viewing in the Kruger National Park, starting off with an early wake up call and refreshments before your morning game drive. Return to the lodge for breakfast and time to relax. After lunch and afternoon tea, head out on your second game drive. Arrive back at the lodge in time for pre-dinner drinks followed by dinner.
Sadly its time to bid the Kruger Park farewell, but not before enjoying your final morning game drive to capture some more incredible memories. After breakfast, check out and transfer by road to the airport for your flight back to Johannesburg.