- 5 Days from$1925 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Small Group
Explore in full the remarkable Moremi Game Reserve and experience Botswana’s Okavango Delta. Days will be spent on game drives, enjoying the bush and the drylands of Moremi as well as a two hour boat ride. In Moremi dugout canoes are used to navigate past hippos, elephants and crocodiles while on dry land wildlife includes lions, leopards, giraffes and rhinos. The Okavango Delta is a vast inland river delta in northern Botswana, known for its sprawling grassy plains, which flood seasonally becoming a lush animal habitat. Accommodation will be camping in tents in a wilderness location.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Okavango Delta, Moremi Game Reserve
- Wildlife:Birds, Big Five, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Antelope
- Activities:Game Drive, Mokoro, Boat Cruise
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Maun
- 5 game drives
- Optional boat cruise
- Optional mokoro excursion
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 3,850 for 1 person
From USD 1,925 per person for 2 people
From USD 1,375 per person for 3 or more people
- 4 nights accommodation
- All meals
- Game drives
- Boat cruise
- Camping fees
- Park fees
- Transfer between Maun and the camp
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Shipungo Safari & Tours‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Shipungo Safari & Tours‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
In the morning after breakfast, one of our professional tour guides will pick you at your lodge or at the airport. You will leave Maun to spend four nights and five days exploring in full Moremi Game Reserve, which is on the eastern side of the Okavango Delta. Your camp will be set upon arrival and you will have lunch before a game drive in Moremi Game Reserve, well known for big five sightings. Afterwards, you will return to the camp where dinner is served.
In the morning after breakfast, you will leave the camp for a long game drive to experience the other parts of Moremi Game Reserve. You will return to the camp for lunch and afterwards have two hours to rest before an afternoon game drive in Moremi. After the game drive, you will return back to the camp where dinner is served.
After breakfast head off for a long game drive, returning to the camp for lunch. After about an hour to rest you go on a sunset boat cruise by boat in Moremi. After the sunset cruise, return to the camp where dinner is served.
Enjoy a full day game drive in Moremi Game Reserve then return to the camp for lunch followed by a rest. In the afternoon set off on another game drive to experience, view and enjoy the bush and drylands of Moremi. You will return to the camp later where dinner is served.
After breakfast, the camp will be broken down and you will leave Moremi at around 10:00 for Maun where the safari will end.. You will be transferred to the airport if you are leaving otherwise your onward accommodation (lodge or hotel).