4 Days from$1400 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Discover some of Tanzania’s most spectacular wildlife reserves: Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater. Spend the days exploring on game drives looking for the wealth of animals as well as superb bird life. In addition, be wowed by the natural beauty of these special places.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog
Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Kilimanjaro Airport
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,400 per person
- All accommodation while on safari
- Meals & drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Round trip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional}
- All taxes/VAT
- International flights & visas
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance etc)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kili Slope Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kili Slope Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast we drive to Tarangire National Park for rewarding game drives. Tarangire National Park has one of the highest population densities of elephants anywhere in Tanzania. Its sparse vegetation, strewn with baobab and acacia trees, makes it a beautiful and special location. Before the rains, droves of gazelle, wildebeest, zebra, and giraffes migrate to Tarangire National Park scrub plains where the last grazing lands still remains. Have lunch and take a late afternoon game viewing drive.
Dinner and overnight: Octagon Luxury Lodge
You will have an early morning breakfast in the lodge, then drive to the great Serengeti National Park with lunch and game drives en route. During your afternoon game drive in the park, you might see lion, leopard, elephant, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, wildebeest, eland, wild dog, gazelles, crocodile, and more as well as numerous birds include migrants. Proceed with game viewing around Seronera or eastward.
Dinner and overnight: Serengeti Central Mbugani Tented Camp
Wake up for an early morning game drive in Serengeti Lobo then head back to the lodge for breakfast. Afterwards, depart from Serengeti National Park with lunch and game viewing en route to Ngorongoro Crater.
Dinner and overnight: Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge
Wake up early in the morning for breakfast and then descend into the crater floor for game drives. All the big five (rhino, lion, buffalo, and elephant) live in this wonderful caldera as well as zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena, and more. Birds includes flamingos on the soda lake, geese, storks, vultures, and more. Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the crater at Ngoitoktok swamp, a hippo pool. After lunch, drive back to Arusha.