3 Days from$1700 p/p in USD
DeparturesJan, Feb, Mar, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Dec
Head to Tanzania’s spectacular Serengeti National Park and Ngorongoro Crater to see the big five and plenty of other wildlife on this camping safari. Spend time on game drives exploring these beautiful areas, home to an impressive range of wildlife and bird species.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Camping Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Thomson's Gazelle, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Wild Dog, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Mongoose
Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
Start/end:Start in Kilimanjaro Airport, end in Arusha or Moshi
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,700 per person
- Full board camping accommodation
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport in a 4×4 vehicle rebuilt for safari
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Complimentary bottle of water the first & second day
- National park entrance fees
- Government taxes
- Flights & visas
- Transport outside the itinerary schedule
- Departure taxes
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended).
- Travel insurance
- Expenditures of personal nature like drinks, laundry etc
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Twiga Safari‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Twiga Safari‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
Pick up from the airport upon arrival by a professional guide. Transfer to the designed campsite in Arusha for check in. Have a short safari briefing from the tour guide.
Leave at 8:00 am and drive to Serengeti National Park for about 5-6 hours. Have lunch upon your arrival and go for an afternoon game drive while exploring the vast plains of Serengeti. In the evening, transfer to the designed campsite for an overnight stay.
Leave for a half day game drive in the Serengeti plains, game viewing to spot the big five, hippos, elands, zebras, antelopes and others as well as a variety of bird species. Break for a picnic lunch at one of the picnic sites. Proceed with the drive to Ngorongoro Crater, where you will arrive in late afternoon. Transfer to the designed campsite for overnight stay.
Start descending down the Ngorongoro Crater, the largest unbroken caldera, which is a home to a variety of animals and bird species. Game drive in the crater to spot big five, elands, buffalos, jackals and thousands of flamingos. Ascend out of the crater to have lunch at a picnic site. Drive back to Arusha to earlier accommodations or your flight back home.