- 3 Days from$650 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Explore two of Kenya’s fantastic national parks, Tsavo East and Tsavo West, home to a wide variety of wildlife. As well as game drives there’s also a visit to Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary to look for the rare black rhino and to Mzima Springs, four natural springs with resident hippos and crocodiles.
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Tsavo West National Park, Tsavo East National Park
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Gerenuk, Topi, Eland, Giraffe, Zebra, Hippo, Crocodile, Hyena, Wild Dog, Jackal, Warthog, Baboon, Dik-dik, Waterbuck, Oryx
- Activities:Game Drive, Nature Walk
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start in Mombasa, end in Mombasa
- Minimum age:2 years
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 550 per person sharing – Low Season
From USD 650 per person sharing – High Season
From USD 900 for solo traveler
- Full board accommodation
- Transport in safari bus
- Services of a multilingual speaking driver guide
- Game drive and excursions as per itinerary
- Cooler box with mineral water during your safari
- Entry and park fees
- Hotel service charges & government taxes
- Flying doctor cover in case of emergency
- Flights & visas
- Drinks, laundry & other items of personal nature
- Tips to drivers/guides & any other staff
Day by Day Overview
Early morning drive to Tsavo East National Park where you commence the morning game drive through Kenya’s largest park. There’s a chance to spot herds of red elephants, lions, giraffes, zebras, gazelles, buffaloes, leopard, waterbucks, impalas and many different bird species. Check in at the lodge for lunch and a relax. At 16:00 head out on another game drive and return for dinner.
The lodges and camps in Tsavo East are: Voi Safari Lodge, Ashnil Aruba, Pattterson Camp, Tsavo Safari Camp, Lion Hill Lodge, TarhiCamp, Tsavo Park Hotel, Ngutuni Lodge, Voi Wildlife Lodge, Satao Camp, Sentrim Camp, Mashariki Camp, Galdessa Camp, Silent Guest Resort, Epiya Chapeyu Camp.
After breakfast, depart for a morning game drive en route to Tsavo West National Park. Check in to your lodge for lunch then relax before heading off in the afternoon to visit Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary. Here you will search for the rare black rhino. Return for dinner and overnight.
The lodges and camps in Tsavo West are: Rhino Valley Lodge, Kilaguni Serena Lodge, Man Eaters Lodge, Finch Hattons, Voyager Ziwani Safari Camp, Ngulia Safari Lodge, Nyati Camp, Severin Safari Camp, Rock Side Camp.
Depart your lodge after breakfast and proceed to the famous Mzima Springs where some 250 litres of water gush out of the Chaimu Lava flows per minute everyday creating a scenic home to fat pods of hippos and crocodile infested pools. Enjoy a last game drive whilst driving out of the park and head to Voi town for lunch. After lunch drive back to Mombasa, arriving in the evening.