- 3 Days from$900 p/p in USD
- DeparturesYear Round
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
- Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
- You will visit:Lake Manyara NP, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
- Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Cheetah, Hyena, Baboon, Warthog
- Activities:Game Drive
- Getting around:4x4 Safari Vehicle
- Start/end:Start/end in Arusha
- Minimum age:2
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,740 per person
- Accommodation & meals
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- Flights & visas
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance
Day by Day Overview
After breakfast the tour departs Arusha, stopping in town for any last minute purchases before we head off on safari. Continue towards Tarangire National Park for a game drive with a picnic lunch in the park. Tarangire is well known for its huge elephant population and baobab trees. It forms the centre of an annual migratory cycle that includes up to 3,000 elephants, 25,000 wildebeest and 30,000 zebras. Dinner and overnight at Maramboi Tented Camp.
- Meals: Lunch, dinner and breakfast
- Accommodation: Maramboi Tented Camp
After breakfast we head to Lake Manyara National Park, with its breathtaking views and diverse habitats – acacia woodlands, water forests, baobab strewn cliffs, algae-streaked hot springs, swamps and the lake itself – which support a large number of animal species and incredible bird life. The park is home to the largest concentration of baboons in the world while the lions here are also renowned for their tree climbing ability. Dinner and overnight at Ngorongoro Farm House.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Accommodation: Ngorongoro Farm House
After an early breakfast, you will descend over 600 meters into the Ngorongoro Crater to view wildlife. Supported by year round water and food, there is a vast variety of animals, which include herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo and giant African elephants. Another big draw card to this picturesque national park is the dense population of predators, which include lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs and leopard. Visit Lake Magadi in the southwestern corner, a large, shallow alkaline lake which attracts a large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds. Late afternoon transfer back to Arusha for drop off at accommodation or airport.