3 Days from$1000 p/p in USD
Guided, Large Group, Small Group
Budget, Mid Range
Be enchanted by Tanzania’s beauty and wildlife visiting two of its most renowned wildlife areas – beautiful Serengeti National Park followed by remarkable Ngorongoro Crater, both home to prolific wildlife and birds including the big five and in the Serengeti, the great annual migration.
Safari types:Big Five Safari, Guided Safari, Wildlife Safari
You will visit:Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater
Wildlife:Big Five, Birds, Antelope, Zebra, Giraffe, Hippo, Crocodile, Cheetah, Hyena, Wildebeest, Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Eland, Oryx, Waterbuck, Warthog
Getting around:Game Viewing Vehicle
Start/end:Start/end in Kilimanjaro Airport
Price Per Person – USD
From USD 1,000 per person
- All accommodation while on safari
- Meals & drinks (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- 4×4 Land Cruiser with pop up roof
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- Round trip airport transfer
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional}
- All taxes/VAT
- International flights & visas
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance etc)
- This itinerary is owned and delivered by ‘Kili Slope Tours and Safaris‘
- All prices are ‘From’ and may vary at the time of booking
- Display price is usually based on two people sharing
- ‘Kili Slope Tours and Safaris‘ reserves the right to change the content and price of the itinerary
- All itineraries are subject to availability
Day by Day Overview
After early breakfast we leave from Arusha to Serengeti National Park, driving through Ngorongoro Conservation Area. There’s an option to visit Olduvai Gorge, which is known as the ‘Cradle of Mankind’ from the hominids dating 2 millions years ago. A game drive takes us to the vast Serengeti Plains home of the big game animals, predators, the annual great migration, Nile crocodiles and much more.
Dinner and overnight: Serengeti Mbugani Camps
Wake up for an early morning game drive in Serengeti National Park then head back to the campsite for breakfast. Afterwards, depart from Serengeti National Park heading to the Ngorongoro Crater rim with lunch and game viewing en route.
Dinner and overnight: Ngorongoro Rhino Lodge
Wake up early in the morning for breakfast and then descend into the crater floor for game drives. All the big five (rhino, lion, buffalo, and elephant) live in this wonderful caldera as well as zebra, hippo, wildebeest, hyena, and more. Birds includes flamingos on the soda lake, geese, storks, vultures, and more. Your lunch will be served in the picnic site in the crater at Ngoitoktok swamp, a hippo pool. After lunch, drive back to Arusha.